In House Lawyer gives your business the in-house legal solutions you need when you need them.
At Colin Foote Employment Law, we always seek to tailor our business and personal solutions to effectively and efficiently meet the needs of our clients.
Having consulted our established commercial client base, we concluded that their demands could be best met by providing fixed cost legal solutions to integrate with their budgetary cycles.
Designed to help clients make sure that the legal essentials of their businesses are put in place and then monitored to ensure compliance moving forward with direct access to our specialist advice, and all for a fixed annual cost paid monthly.
Tailored to your specific business needs, your In House Lawyer solutions can include:-
- Unlimited access to all matters of HR guidance to include payroll disputes, disciplinary and grievance issues and compliance relating to redundancy procedures;
- Direct access to commercial and legal guidance guidance on all matters of negotiation and risk exposure;
- Quarterly strategy meetings;
- Review and update of all terms and conditions relating to your relationship with your clients and suppliers;
- Litigation support in the event of non-compliance, unpaid monies or disputes with competition;
- Industrial and Fair Employment Tribunal representation.
Benefits of In House Lawyer include:-
- The reassurance of expert legal support, on demand, from your local and consistent legal contact;
- Review of your legal practices;
- Reducing risk and vulnerability;
- Allowing certainty for your legal budget and spend;
- Avoiding potentially costly legal action;
- Freeing up management time and maintaining business focus;
- Avoiding disruption and maintaining control of your business;
- Protecting your margins;
- Positive impact on the value of your business.
For more information about In House Lawyer please do not hesitate to contact us for a free consultation and we will be happy to tailor a quote for the needs of your business.